Skip Navigation Links and Sidebar
Top menu bar Background  
Home About the PSC Agendas and Hearings Consumer Assistance Clerks Office Publications Utilities
Home Page > Consumer Assistance > Consumer Complaint Form

Florida PSC Online Complaint Form
The Public Service Commission no longer has the authority to accept as many of the consumer telecommunications complaints as we have in the past. The PSC may still accept consumer complaints dealing with the Lifeline Program, Relay Service, and Pay Phone Service. Other consumer telecommunications complaints (excluding Slamming) should be filed with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Complaints about Slamming should be filed with the Federal Communications Commission.
For consumer telecommunications complaints, you may contact the Florida Department of Agriculture, Division of Consumer Services at:

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
2005 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, FL 32399-6500
General telephone number: 1-850-410-3800
Toll-free Consumer Hotline (within Florida): 1-800-435-7352
Toll-free Spanish Hotline: 1-800-352-9832
For slamming complaints you may contact the Federal Communications Commission at:

Federal Communications Commission
445 12th Street SW
Washington, DC 20554
Toll-free Telephone: 1-888-225-5322
TTY: 1-888-835-5322
To learn about companies the PSC regulates, read When to Call the PSC (PDF Size 564 KB) Help - Instructions for using this form
Company Information


Companies Regulated by the PSC (Must select one)
Consumer Information
Contact Information (* required)
Service Account Information
*First Name  *Last Name 
Telephone Email
*Home Address 
*City  State *Zip    
*Account Name  Account Number
*Service Address 
*City   *Zip   
Complaint Details
Submit Complaint

© 2015 State of Florida
Website Feedback || Accessibility Statement || Copyright & Disclaimer || Privacy Policy || Contact Info || Search || Site Index || Site Map || RSS Feeds

Florida Public Service Commission
2540 Shumard Oak Blvd.
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0850